Silor + B + J Silor with Boron and Iodine...
SILOR+B+I dietary supplement is a product aimed at increasing the dietary intake of silica, boron and iodine in our bodies. All the elements contained in the SILOR+B+I dietary supplement have a powerful impact on the functioning of the body and the thyroid gland.
– takes part in the formation of the connective tissue which initiates the production of calcitonin
– influences the endocrine system and the endocrine glands
– supports the anti-inflammatory and immunological functions of the body Boron:
– enhances the absorption of iodine by eliminating fluorine from the body
– plays an important role in the conversion of vitamin D into its active form – supports both the structure and the functioning of the bone tissue Iodine:
– 90% of the population suffers from iodine deficiency (source: WHO)
– influences the development of memory and intelligence – in the areas with a reduced content of iodine clear IQ deviations at an average level of
13.5% were observed.
– With its antibacterial, antiviral, antiparasitic and antineoplastic properties iodine performs a vital role in the functioning of the body’s immune system
– 70-80% of iodine is stored in the thyroid gland; however, the hormones produced with iodine the body
– stabilises the metabolic functions and its supplementation in the treatment of obesity is of great significance.
– affects the proper functioning of the endocrine glands – the adrenal, the pituitary and the genital glands, the pancreas, the pineal gland and the
– RDI – 150μg
Thyroid diseases are very frequently an autoimmune response of the body to the prolonged, untreated inflammatory conditions. The lowering of iodine content in food has resulted in the increased incidence of thyroid diseases, cysts, breast and prostate cancers, obesity as well as the mental and physical developmental disorders in children. Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), childhood autism, Asperger syndrome, Heller’s syndrome (CDD), Rett’s syndrome (RTT) or Down syndrome can be related to iodine deficiency in children at the prenatal stage or in early childhood. The World Health Organisation (WHO) relates mental retardation, cretinism and an increase in infant mortality as well as female infertility to iodine deficiency.
The recommended daily dose of the product (45ml)
12.63 mg of silica, 2.5 mg of boron and 100 μg of iodine.
1 ml of the product contains: 0.28 mg
of silica, 0.056 mg of boron and 0.0022 mg of iodine.
Recommended dosage: 15 ml 3 times daily
Individual dose adjustment should be based on the physical well-being, monitoring of medical test results of the person or the medical consultation.