Loading...
Loading...

Silver flash 50 500 ml

45,00 

Weight0.565 kg
Capacity

500 ml

Silver Flash 50 is an agent for removing all types of bacteria, fungi, yeast and mould. It shows bactericidal and fungicidal activity among others against: Legionellapneumophila, Pseudomonasaeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Enterococcushirae, Staphylococcusaureus, Candida albicans, Aspergillus brasiliensis (niger)*

Active substances: hydrogen peroxide – 60g per 1kg of product, silver – 0.025g per 1kg of product.

SILVER FLASH 50 preparation is authorized for marketing with the authorization of the President of the Office for Registration of Medicinal Products, Medical Devices and Biocidal Products no. 7783/19 of May 27, 2019

Use of the formulation Silver Flash 50:

  • for disinfection of water intended for human and animal consumption*
  • for disinfection of potable water system*
  • for disinfection of devices, containers, kitchenware, surfaces and pipelines related to the process of manufacturing, transport, storage and consumption of food and feed**
  • for disinfection walls and floors**
  • for disinfection and fumigation of surfaces, materials, equipment and furniture**
  • for water treatment in swimming pools, jacuzzi and other water bodies for disinfection and fumigation of air-conditioning systems for disinfection of objects through immersion**
  • for destroying mould on the surfaces of building structures**

*Drinking water must meet specific criteria determined in the regulation of the Minister of Health of November 13, 2015 on the quality of water intended for human consumption and the requirements of the COUNCIL DIRECTIVE 98/83/EC of November 3, 1998 on the quality of water intended for human consumption. Silver content in potable water at consumer’s intake point cannot exceed level of 0.01 mg/litre.

**Note: Due to the possibility of discoloration on surfaces, the agent should be tested in an invisible place.

Conditions for the effective use of the preparation: Application temperature (external conditions) for 20 C, exposure time – at least 60 minutes. Use adequate ventilation.

Period / time from use of the product to biocidal effect: at least 1 hour

Methods and measures for removing product contamination: Limit product release. Protect drinking water and drinking water intake tanks. Dilute with plenty of water. Tie with dry sand or similar inert material. Do not use cloth, sawdust, paper or other flammable materials. Ensure good ventilation. Rinse residue and contaminated surface thoroughly with water.

Product storage information: Store in covered, cool, well-ventilated and darkened rooms, which protect the product against direct sunlight, store in manufacturer’s packaging. Keep out of reach of children.

Direct and indirect side effects: EYE CONTACT: Strong irritant or digestive effects. May cause severe conjunctivitis, corneal damage or irreversible eye damage. Symptoms may be delayed. INHALATION: Inhalation of vapors / aerosols may cause irritation of the respiratory tract, cough, burning pain behind the sternum, tearing, burning eyes or nose, respiratory tract inflammation and pulmonary edema. Symptoms may be delayed. SKIN CONTACT: In the event of prolonged contact, local redness or severe irritation (whitening) or blistering (burns) may occur. INGESTION: Swallowing may cause bleeding of the mucous membranes in the mouth, digestive tract and stomach. Rapid release of oxygen can lead to distension of the stomach and bleeding of the mucous membranes, as well as severe damage to internal organs, especially when more product is absorbed.

Inhalation poisoning: Provide the victim with fresh air, if necessary apply artificial respiration. Consult a physician. Ingestion: Rinse mouth immediately with water and give large amounts of clean water to drink in small portions. Do not induce vomiting. Provide medical assistance. Skin contact: Take off contaminated clothing and shoes immediately. After contact with skin, rinse thoroughly with plenty of water. In case of irritation consult a doctor. Eye contact: Rinse eyes thoroughly with running water (with eyelids open) for several minutes. If irritation, blurred vision or swelling occurs and persists, consult a specialist.

Product waste management: According to local regulations, the product should be diluted with large amounts of water and may be directed to the sewage system or sewage treatment plant.

Handling packaging and packaging waste after the product: Packaging waste is transferred to the appropriate waste collection organization – waste treatment or recycling plant.

WARNING!

  • Causes serious eye irritation
  • Keep away from children
  • Wash your hands thoroughly after use
  • Wear protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection
  • IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue to rinse. If eye irritation persists: get medical advice

Manufacturer: JIW INWEX Sp. z o.o., ul. Aleja Solidarności 34, 25-323 Kielce,

Poland Distributor: Invex Remedies Sp. z o.o., ul. Aleja Solidarności 34, 25-323 Kielce, Poland

{{ reviewsTotal }} Review

{{ reviewsTotal }} Reviews

{{ options.labels.newReviewButton }}
{{ currentUserData.canReviewMessage }}